2013 College Football Week 1 Lines
All 2013 week 1 college football lines can be seen below from online sportsbook BETONLINE:
There has been some serious line movement since our initial update of the lines back in May. A great example is the 9 point jump in Notre Dame’s opener versus Temple. The irish opened -21, we now see them listed at -30 points.
PREVIOUS UPDATE OF 2013 COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 1 LINES
With the 2013 NFL draft behind us, vegas oddsmakers were quick to releases their 2013 Week 1 college football betting lines for marquee matchups.
– Two-time defending national champion Alabama has opened up as 22 point favorites versus Virginia Tech.
– Texas A&M and Heisman winner Johnny Manziel open home against Rice as 28.5 point favorites.
– USC will aslo start the season as big chalk laying 19 points at Hawaii on August 29.
– Notre Dame is 21 point favorites over Temple, which will be a HUGE public play for week 1 of the college football season. Bettors will be all over the Irish after they were embarrassed by Alabama in the title game. Temple was blind-sided by yet another coaching vacancy in the offseason.
– The schedule makers wasted no time giving us a major national title impact game in week 1 as Georgia will visit Clemson on August 31st. Aaron Murray is back for Georgia and Bulldog fans are thinking Heisman trophy and BCS national title this season. Clemson has opened as 2 point favorites.
Week 1 College Football Lines 2013:
(Betting Lines from BETONLINE SPORTSBOOK)
Tulsa (-7) vs. Bowling Green
Utah (-4.5) vs. Utah State
Fresno State (-8.5) vs. Rutgers
Central Florida (-28) vs. Akron
South Carolina (-8.5) vs. North Carolina
Minnesota (-17) vs. UNLV
Vanderbilt (-2.5) vs. Ole Miss
USC (-24) vs. Hawaii
Miami (-31) vs. FAU
Michigan State (-24) vs. Western Michigan
Texas Tech (-2) vs. SMU
Auburn (-14) vs. Washington State
Arkansas (-14) vs. Louisiana Lafayette
Northwestern (-6) vs. California
UCLA (-13) vs. Nevada
Florida (-21.5) vs. Toledo
Kentucky (-3) vs. Western Kentucky
Maryland (-14.5) vs. FIU
Michigan (-26) vs. Central Michigan
NC State (-10.5) vs. Louisiana Tech
New Mexico (-6) vs. UTSA
Penn State (-4) Syracuse
Ohio State (-33) vs. Buffalo
Oklahoma State (-7) vs. Mississippi State
Oklahoma (-23) vs. Louisiana Monroe
Texas A&M (-28) vs. Rice
North Texas (-17) vs. Idaho
Texas (-42) vs. New Mexico State
BYU (-4) vs. Virginia
Washington (-3) vs. Boise State
Wisconsin (-45) vs. UMass
Marshall (-10.5) vs. Miami OH
Cincinnati (-14) vs. Purdue
Iowa (-6.5) vs. Northern Illinois
Southern Miss (-11) vs. Texas State
Troy (-6) vs. UAB
Notre Dame (-28) vs. Temple
Alabama (-15.5) vs. Virginia Tech
Nebraska (-21.5) vs. Wyoming
Clemson (-1) vs. Georgia
LSU (-4.5) vs. TCU
Louisville (-16) vs. Ohio
Colorado (-3) Colorado State
Florida State (-6.5) vs. Pittsburgh