The San Diego Chargers take on the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday night on NBC. The current NFL betting line for this week 4 Sunday Night Football matchup has the visiting Chargers as 6.5 point underdogs and the Over/Under set at 43 points.
Lets take a look at some betting trends for the SNF matchup:
– PITTSBURGH is 78-50 ATS (+23.0 Units) as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points since 1992.
– PITTSBURGH is 39-19 ATS (+18.1 Units) as a home favorite of 3.5 to 7 points since 1992.
– PITTSBURGH is 40-21 ATS (+16.9 Units) in October games since 1992.
Head-to-Head Series History
– PITTSBURGH is 1-1 against the spread versus SAN DIEGO over the last 3 seasons
– PITTSBURGH is 2-0 straight up against SAN DIEGO over the last 3 seasons
1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons