Kentucky vs. UConn Championship Odds, Spread Picks & Score Prediction
KENTUCKY vs. UCONN POINT SPREAD:
UCONN +2.5, O/U 133
*** FREE $250 KENTUCKY vs. UCONN BET ***
A #7 seed versus a #8 seed for the 2014 NCAA Tournament Title? Many will say that we have been building towards this moment for quite some time, as the NCAA Tournament has become the equivalent of a crap shoot in the past decade.
If you are looking for a technical betting trend edge tonight, favorites are 7-2-1 ATS in the past 10 NCAA title games. A betting trend that goes completely against the previous trend is the higher-seeded is on a 8-2 streak both SU and ATS in NCAA Tourney champ games.
Kentucky vs. UConn Betting Trends:
- UConn is 6-1 SU and ATS past seven games as underdogs
- UConn is 10-2 ATS past 12 tournament games
- UConn is 7-1 SU, 6-2 ATS in Final Four games since 1999
- UConn is 3-1 SU in four games vs Wildcats since 2006
- Kentucky 11-0 SU, 8-1-2 ATS past 11 tournament games
- Kentucky is 8-2 SU in Final Four games since 1996