Mike Trout Over-Under Home Run Total Set At 28.5 For 2013
Mike Trout, the phenom that everyone seems to be convinced will be a 40/40 candidate in 2013, walked into spring training tipping the scales at 240lbs. I was more than a little surprised to see Sportsbook.ag set Trout’s over-under HR total at 28.5. Granted he hit 30 bombs last season, so 28.5 is not a crazy number, but this goes against all player progression models. Could we be looking at a sophomore jinx?
Taking a look at some of the home-run over-under totals below, here are my picks:
– Anthony Rizzo OVER 24.5 HR’s
– Ryan Howard OVER 29.5 HR’s
– Buster Posey OVER 22.5 HR’s
– Josh Hamilton UNDER 29.5 HR’s
– Adrian Beltre UNDER 26.5 HR’s