The hype and publicity is well underway for this spring’s royal wedding in England. On Friday, April 29th, Prince William of Wales is set to tie the knot with Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey. The venue was the site of Queen Elizabeth’s wedding in 1947.
As the oldest son of Prince Charles, Prince William is next in the line of succession. For one of the most notable celebrity events of 2011, online sports books are offering some intriguing prop bets for the wedding. Here’s a look at some of the 2011 royal wedding props:
****ODDS EXPLANATION****: A +180 money-line means a $100 wager profits $180. A -200 money-line means a bettor must risk $200 in order to profit $100.
1. What will be the color of the first bikini shot on Honeymoon worn by Kate Middleton
- Black 5/2
- Blue 5/1
- Cream/Beige 6/1
- Green 8/1
- Red 8/1
- Yellow 12/1
- Any other color 2/1
2. Baby In First Year of Marriage (Yes: +180)
For comparisons sake, Princess Diana had a baby 10 months after her marriage to Prince Charles in 1981. While she was just 20 at the time of Prince William’s birth, Kate Middleton is 29-years-old.
3. Color of Queens Hat
- Blue 3/1
- Pink 5/1
- Purple 6/1
- Cream/Beige 7/1
- Apricot 10/1
- Green 10/1
- White 10/1
- Red 12/1
- Orange 14/1
- Brown 16/1
- Black 20/1
- Grey 20/1
4. Kate’s Train Length
- Under 10 Feet -120
Princess Diana’s train length was just over 21 feet for comparison purposes.
5. Will Kate Middleton Say the word Obey in her vows?
- No +105
6. Will the Wedding Car break down on the way to Westminster Abbey
7. Will Prince Harry (Best Man) drop the Wedding Ring during the Ceremony?
8. Will Kate Middleton jilt Prince William at the Alter?
9. How long will Prince William and Kate Middleton’s first kiss be after they tie the knot?
- 3.01-6 Seconds (+110)
- 6.01-10 Seconds (+500)
- 10.01 Seconds to 1 minute (+2500)
- Over 1 minute (+25000)