A lackluster week 1 start to the college football betting season is in the books. Lets take a quick peek at the point spreads for a few week 2 marquee matchup’s.
- Penn State +10 at Virginia: Direction of PSU football for the next decade could be on the line this week. PSU +10 is very tempting
- Miami +7 at Kansas State: Ride KSU every week until the spread covering machine retires again.
- Purdue +14.5 at Notre Dame: College football betting 101…bet against ND after a big win.
- Florida +1.5 at Texas A&M: Do not be fooled by Florida’s slow start against Bowling Green, they win easy here.
- Nebraska -5.5 at UCLA: 5 points is a lot to lay on the road….
- Georgia -2 at Mizzou: Do not be fooled by Georgia’s slow start against Buffalo, they win easy here.
Week 2 College Football Lines